WHY IS THE DEPOSIT NON-REFUNDABLE?
- These types of commissions are often waited for. You paid for your slot, and I had to tell other people interest in these no. It is possible the other commissioners have changed their mind or their funds might had gone somewhere else, not aware of your refund, when I alert them they still can. So I may not get a commission again right away to make up for your refund.
- Most of the deposit funds, if not all, are... gone. They were spent on your materials as soon as the deposit was in my hand.
what requirements do I need?
Duct Tape Dummies (DTD)
CAN YOU MAKE ME A something WITH THE MATERIALS I HAVE CURRENTLY?
There is way too many variables. The quality may not be up to what I'm comfortable with or my style. I would rather be responsible for any mishaps, that I can fix, with materials I'm familiar with.
CAN I get a quote / how much?
- Quotes are offered through the quote estimator for what kind of commissions I offer. I will only do manually-filled quotes when commissions are open, but these follow the quote estimator as well.
How do i Increase my chances of being picked for a commission round?
- Your character is more fit to my style.
- Good communication.
- Character is different compared to past QFS creations.
- The character's reference, design, and/or specie is affiliated related.
Will you make this specie?
- This depends on the specie! Please ask if it's something that's a bit more unusual or made-up!
- Maybe (ask about the specific type or show me their appearance)
- Your own made up specie
- Open, semi-open, or closed species (You will need to have proof you received permission from the specie's owner. Due to: copyright or specie rules.)
- Extinct mammals
- Extinct 'dinosaurs'
- Creatures that live solely in water (Fish, dolphins, ect)
Will you make something you don't have offered on the commission form?
- This depends on the feature/object wanted, but if you leave a note on the commission form asking about it, or contact me before asking for a commission, I can answer that for you!
can i add or remove parts to my commission?
- You may switch change features if possible, but adding/removing an entire part (like feetpaws/ect) is unavailable. This is mainly due to trying to finish commissions by a certain deadline I gave myself for time improvements, or expecting to open a different commission at some point. Adding or removing a part would affect this!